Thursday, March 12, 2009

Getting the most out of a blog

Actually, I haven't really felt like I had enough time to devote to maintaining a personal blog. When I get the blogging urge, it is usually for our WordPress Library blog that displays on the homepage. I do think that more should be done with the Library blog. I would like more homepage real estate, more images that could display on homepage as well as blog, and also a separate place on the homepage for Library alerts. I really wish that we could figure out how to publicize the blog on campus, get people to subscribe, but that would me that we would have to do a better job of thinking of blog topics. gtg cu

1 comment:

  1. Communication across campus is difficult. I am hoping for more real estate for our blog on the homepage too.

    ReplyDelete